What did you sell today ?

How much did ya get, Dave's probably got 3, or 4, or 5 :grin:

$35 w/free shipping
Not a big money maker
Had to buy the t/buckle and the plated rod.
Needed a set for my self, got carried away once I got the 'Z' bend down pat so made a few extra.

How much did ya get, Dave's probably got 3, or 4, or 5 :grin:
I haven't sold any Cub parts over on OCC in quite a while , although one day I'll have to . :grin: I have 50 cans of Cub and JD paint down the basement .

The Cubs have gone missing for the year here Fin . Not even a green meanie worth buying . :(

Speaking of Green Meanie, the X720 that found it's way onto my table this fall is supposedly going to be headed to a new home this month.
I sure hope so, damn thing is starting to make my eyes sore when I walk in the shop!!
A Cemetery board reject, since it dropped the driveshaft and tore out the hydraulic lines right before it was due to be "gifted" to the Board.
$1400 worth of parts later plus labor, now the Board wants nothing to do with it and won't pay for the repairs.

The 1872s and 2072s have been like hens teeth here , not one in site . I did see another 1812 but it went quick .

The 1872s and 2072s have been like hens teeth here , not one in site . I did see another 1812 but it went quick .
I'll be back in the shop this afternoon.
Building a Cat 0 setup for the 2086
Have to bend the 1/4" plate yet for the sides.
Thinking of drilling each end of the shaft for a grease fitting with a through hole to reach the center of the fixed pivot sleeves where they are welded to the side plates.

Attachments

• DSCN9816.JPG
    DSCN9816.JPG
    489.6 KB · Views: 7
Back