What did you sell today ?

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
A spin on the " What did you buy today thread " . The drawers are being opened this time of year once again and almost time to move back into the basement . I'm going the opposite direction as most of our members I'm sure , but I'm also sure some are downsizing like myself . :)

First sale of the season .....................................TBC . :encourage:

Nothing. I have numerous items on eBay and haven't sold a thing.

Jacobs flex collet chuck with plugs and collets . This was off my Regal Leblond with L0 spindle . Looking for a D1-4 and a member on here has been contacted so this may be a 3 way swap . :encourage:

Attachments

• IMG_9536.JPG
    IMG_9536.JPG
    537.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9537.JPG
    IMG_9537.JPG
    356.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9538.JPG
    IMG_9538.JPG
    601.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9539.JPG
    IMG_9539.JPG
    499.2 KB · Views: 29
Gave away a cold smoker, need to sell a 6" Grizzly mill vise next.

Sold a stainless steel cable off of a sailboat

Last Friday I sold a Beretta 20 gauge O/U Whitewing. The guy was stoked!
Pierre

So John saw the L0 chuck . I'll consider this a done deal . If Jeff still wants to get rid of the DA-4 it'll be a 3 way which is cool . Everybody ends up happy . :encourage: If Jeff ends up keeping his , no big deal for me . I'm not in a huge hurry as usual , still working on the wood pile . :rolleyes:

Nuthin’ either. Just keep accumulating…….my sis is moving to Idaho and is trying to dump everything. Had a big Dewalt shop vac that her x left and looks unused. I was thinking about replacing my 30yrld shopvac as it’s getting tired, she was going to put the Dewalt in the trash….got a new to me shop vac.

Guess I’ll put the old one on CL for free as that’s the ONLY way I can get rid of anything.

Back