What are your plans for 2022?

I am planning to:

(1) Pay off $38,000 in tool debt,
(2) Buy a TMX or Bison 12”, 6-jaw chuck along with the same brand D1-6 adapter,
(3) Right after paying off all consumer debt (mid-October 2022), get a new loan for a PM-1054 3-phase variable speed milling machine, a Millermatic 255, a Millermatic 252 with a spoolgun, and one more Miller small runner cart.

I have to work 70+ hours a week for the next 18 months to make this happen, so I need to make sure & not get sick or injured.
Sounds like you'll be in further debt to me...
But enjoy your toys...

Figure out what I want to do in life.
Figure out why I didn't do what I originally set out to do.

Figure out why I enjoy my dog, my basement, my tools, my projects more than people...
Got that one solved, they give me enjoyment and don't disappoint me like people.. Although my dog took off today for the first time ever... it's rainy, he went over to the neighbor for a snack... then decided to take the walk to the horse farm without me. Fortunately the new people down the road knew we never let him go on his own and got him before he went on the main road around here. But I'm not disappointed in him.. I could never be. Just shows the initiative he had to venture out. He came back ears down, tail down....:sorry: I'm lucky he didn't get hit... someone died there this morning.. wrapped the car around a pole or tree...

I plan to change jobs again. There's just too many on the table right now not to. It's like a buffet. Only, so far, the foods been sitting out too long, and the wait staff is brain dead.

I plan to change jobs again. There's just too many on the table right now not to. It's like a buffet. Only, so far, the foods been sitting out too long, and the wait staff is brain dead.
Hows the wages for those jobs?

I plan to:

1) Finish the wine cellar
2) Clean up the property damage from the recent big storm
3) Solve the world’s bleak energy future with deuterium fusion

I just can’t decide which to do first.

#1 first, of course #1 first... duh!! :D:D:D

Hows the wages for those jobs?
Enough to eat on. Lol. I won't be getting rich any time soon, but I haven't taken a loss yet. Actually hourly rate went down, hours went up, and the insurance has saved me over 6 grand in medical bills this year. But I have no interest or need of a 60 hour work week. Let alone 25 more years of them.

Back