Vevor Folding Work Table

I also use it for a million other tasks although mostly out in the yard.
I hear that! One of the many weird things I’ve used mine for is for holding doors vertically while worked on the hinges etc. Nothing else I know of can do that. I’m always trying to do stuff solo and this stand is made for that. Also have a roller attached to a 2x4 piece for welding. Also have special wood heads for holding and servicing our tadpole trikes. That is also unique to these stands as I don’t know of a commercial stand for working on them. I also have a mark for setting height to match my horizontal bandsaw. There is no tripod stand I know of that has that tilting head with the vise and level bubble built in. They are now kinda pricey but first time I saw it in OSH I knew I’d finally found a good tripod and gave away my others and have two. I love how they also fold up to nothing are close to tip proof and are not floppy.

thats more than I paid for any of my garage sale units.

A $20 garage sale workmate without any broken plastic parts is a very rare find around here! I usually pay about $25 - $30 for a used WorkMate, $40 for exceptionally nice 445. $20.40 to replace the broken knobs and missing middle top piece is a heck of a good deal in my world.

This new 225-A for $49 seems like a heck of good deal! https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER...62XW/ref=sr_1_9?keywords=workmate&sr=8-9&th=1
I can't figure out what the catch is? I wonder what the "-A" in the model number signifies?

Last edited:
A $20 garage sale workmate without any broken plastic parts is a very rare find around here! I usually pay about $25 - $30 for a used WorkMate, $40 for exceptionally nice 445. $20.40 to replace the broken knobs and missing middle top piece is a heck of a good deal in my world.

This new 225-A for $49 seems like a heck of good deal! https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER...62XW/ref=sr_1_9?keywords=workmate&sr=8-9&th=1
I can't figure out what the catch is? I wonder what the "-A" in the model number signifies?
That is a 225. The 425's mounting arms are wider apart than the 225's. 425 has a 100lbs more capacity than the 225 (550 vs 450lbs).

I think the tops are different. Not sure if both tops are bamboo…

One weighs 40lbs (425) vs 28 lbs (225) so maybe the metal used is thinner on the 225…

Last edited:
This is the other one that I have…

All plastic, workbench top can be removed and folded. Most of the time I just use the two sawhorses… but today I needed the workbench top and its integrated vise.

Great for small projects…and plastic, so if I forget to put it away and it rains, no big deal…

IMG_4303.jpeg

Well, after a little more research I am starting to really like the Worx Pegasus worktable. I think it has good promise.

Thoughts? Anyone own one?

1707068302412.png

Back