Vevor Folding Work Table

RandyM

Mr. Deliberate
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Kinda considering buying a couple of Vevor Work Tables instead of the Workmate Saw Horses. I am wondering if anyone has bought one and what your thoughts are on it.

Vevor Work Table.jpg

Seemed pretty enticing to me. I’d be interested in any actual user opinions also.

Sorry, not a user but curious what you would use it for Randy?

Long time Workmate user here. I have a half dozen of them all of which I picked up used (except for the very first one which was aa birthday gift 30+ years ago from my parents). I need to make some new tops for a few of them someday.

For my uses I can't see the Vevor table coming close to replacing a Workmate. It doesn't look nearly as sturdy or as capable.

Last edited:
FWIW, I bought the HF imitation workmate several years ago. It’s terribly wimpy. But I’ve gotten a ton of utility out of it. The idea at the time of purchase was that it wouldn’t last very long, and I’d replace it with the real deal when it broke. I’m still waiting. Haha

Workmate table here as well… over 30 years old… can’t beat it…

Randy, no experience here. But it would depend what you are doing. I see one thing to be concerned about.
The ALum edge is proud of the top., That would bother me for many uses. Most things I would be putting on it, would need to be smaller to avoid the higher edge.

Sorry, not a user but curious what you would use it for Randy?
I constantly have projects that require temporary work stations with clamping requirements, sanding sawing, welding, grinding, and painting. I see these tables as an alternate to the Workhorse saw horses. These tables look like a more versatile solution. Was hoping to get a user's perspective.

Thanks everyone for your input.

I used to have a couple of Workmates, they were great when I was starting out but they didn't seem to hold their usefulness into the pro woodworking environment.

Back