Very Tragic News

I heard about this, I am very upset!!!! My prayers to the families will be given! As for the two cowards that did this, well I know where they belong..

What bothers me, is those that act this way, can only find themselves to pray upon the weak and the inincent! Personally, I would love to get correctional on them!

Incredibly tragic and unbelievable. I can't imagine what could possibly be going through this guys mind.

This is extremely close to home. We have our machinist meeting every other month in Newtown. Newtown is the quietest town I have ever visited. It's one of thos fairytale towns where you can leave your doors unlocked and go away for a weekend and come home and find everything as it should be.
I cannot fathom haveing to go to any school to find out if my child is among the deceased.

Our prayers go out to every family touched by this tragedy. I have friends in that town.

"Billy G"

How is it possible for someone to become so evil?

Tom

This is extremely close to home. We have our machinist meeting every other month in Newtown. Newtown is the quietest town I have ever visited. It's one of thos fairytale towns where you can leave your doors unlocked and go away for a weekend and come home and find everything as it should be.
I cannot fathom haveing to go to any school to find out if my child is among the deceased.

Our prayers go out to every family touched by this tragedy. I have friends in that town.

"Billy G"
Bill I concur with your statement, One would imagine that in a nice little quiet town one would be safe from such a visitation of evil, It is truly appalling, that little children especially who are unable to defend themselves should have their lives taken away in such violence

Over here in Scotland about 16 years ago, in another nice little town called Dunblane, a similar horror occurred, when a twisted individual went into a junior school and killed a class room of children & their teacher This crime totally shocked the U.K.

Our thoughts and prayers are tonight with the good folks of the United States in this dark hour

There's a lot of serious mental illness that isn't being addressed. This Lanza kid had some serious illness. That, coupled with the fact that he got ahold of some powerful weapons, made for a really tragic combination.

I pray for those affected.

Truly a sad testament to man's inhumanity to his own kind. One day those individuals will wake up and realize that what they have done was rob a generation of peace and tranquility. Those victims didn't earn or win the right to be victims, they are the unfortunate collateral damage from a system that protects the perpetrator rather than the victim.
Bob

Back