Valve guides

Those guides can be kind of generic. Length, inner, outer diameter can be massaged to serve in various cylinder heads. Engineers through the years saw reason to increase valve stem sizes due to different materials used.
O.D. of the guide is increased in some cases to compensate for their bore in the cylinder head needing enlarged and trued because of a guide coming loose and beating it's hole o/s and out of round.
I dealt with things of this nature back in my dealership days but back then at least they would send us the tooling we needed when they changed something up

Might I add, that I am an automotive technician on cars and light trucks and these side by sides a kind of new to me
Say, I see you live in Alabama.
On my bucket list is a trip to Huntsville. I really want to visit the Museum of Space History.
The Saturn V Rocket is on my list.

In the course of this trip, I plan on going to some of the Civil War sites. Nashville is on my wife's list.

Any advice on things to see and do in Huntsville??

Say, I see you live in Alabama.
On my bucket list is a trip to Huntsville. I really want to visit the Museum of Space History.
The Saturn V Rocket is on my list.

In the course of this trip, I plan on going to some of the Civil War sites. Nashville is on my wife's list.

Any advice on things to see and do in Huntsville??
Can’t really say. I’m in Auburn. Would love to go see the NASA stuff as well

Back