Used mill inspection advice

So you made the right decision . :encourage: I just put some equipment onto FB just to get it out of my way . Once they are gone , the mill will go . Anyone showing up with a trailer is welcome . :grin:
Where and do you have any pictures.

"He said no way" lol, Maybe after 6 months or so he'll come to his senses...

It’s family small business. It’s just an opportunity for me to take my hobby and make money doing it since they have seen that I’m going to machine parts and fix things myself anyways. We have the money to pay for the parts, but often times these parts are exponentially more than a machine to make the parts cost, even when they are simple.

I’m not sure how the owner is going to pay, but he could pay cash easily, or he could finance it. He trusts that I will find a good manual machine. He also knows that I’m not going to overpay because I’m overly cautious because I’m not rich.
Understood. I thought it might have been your business. I’m sure you’ll advise the owner appropriately.

John

Where and do you have any pictures.
Of my mill ? Should be plenty on here somewhere . I'm not saying its up for sale at this point , but it will be in April .

Back