Tool post bolt size

I would just use common hardware store stuff- as soon as you get away from that the cost takes off for parts unknown

I would just use common hardware store stuff- as soon as you get away from that the cost takes off for parts unknown
problem is there is no store stuff around here. lol iam in the sticks. nearest big city that would have that stuff is 3 hours away lol

problem is there is no store stuff around here. lol iam in the sticks. nearest big city that would have that stuff is 3 hours away lol
??? Your sign up says you are from Troy NY. I found three relatively large chain hardware stores in Troy. Troy isn't a small town, it's a city. I've been there. Not trying to be a wise guy, just trying to help. Now, if you are truly out in the sticks, then you will have to mail order stuff. As I recall, it doesn't take much distance from the city to get quite rural.

Order it from Home Depot or Lowes and have it shipped to you for free, or to your local store. HD has the tap, the drill size you need is 19/32nd, a 37/64th will work too, but it will be closer to a 75% thread and more difficult to tap in steel. They have that too. If you want higher quality, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a place in Albany that can get it for you.

??? Your sign up says you are from Troy NY. I found three relatively large chain hardware stores in Troy. Troy isn't a small town, it's a city. I've been there. Not trying to be a wise guy, just trying to help. Now, if you are truly out in the sticks, then you will have to mail order stuff. As I recall, it doesn't take much distance from the city to get quite rural.
i have moved. iam as far north in ny as you can be without bein in canada. i should fix that but iam hiding from the fbi cia dea atf nsa jag dog god xwife hahahhaha joking aside. naa i moved and just havent fixed it here my bad. tho answer below for both post
Order it from Home Depot or Lowes and have it shipped to you for free, or to your local store. HD has the tap, the drill size you need is 19/32nd, a 37/64th will work too, but it will be closer to a 75% thread and more difficult to tap in steel. They have that too. If you want higher quality, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a place in Albany that can get it for you.
will to answer both and all...
its over the hunt is done..
i took another look around here. had to head to nearest city 35 mins away. so i gave it one last check using the goo gle tool ... found a machine shop.that answered the phone. about 10 mins form the house. hahahha called asked hey are you abel to help me out. brought the stuff to them. 2 hours later went back and done. tho it isnt m16-1.5. haha he had 2 and 2.5 but not 1.5 o will.. ill live lol .. he did 5/8s by 11 i think might be 20. i didnt ask stupid me. the reason i wanted to stay with the m16-1.5 was i had the bolt already. so that i think was buggin me up.
with a bolt out the door. price was 10 bucks. how can i beat that. they had door alarms barking in the office so told me good people..
for all tho for sure. thank you for the help ideas and such. even if not done by ordering tap and drill online or what have ya. i learned a lil bit . now i like to find some comman use drill bits for taps. lol i love tools sooo much. more then the wife i think... yes more then the wife hahahha

Back