The shop has capability, now to work on ability.

Congratulations on your newest baby, now you spend some real money on tooling haha. Three more years and I'm pow brah, back on shift tomorrow on a Quint PAU. Been on a 5/6 schedule for 27 years. BTW, I lived in Kalihi Vally in late 60's and learned to surf in Eva beach in 73. Served in the US Navy at Sub Base Perl Harbor then on a ship from 81-85. Hard to find Manapua in the desert:(.
Aloha, enjoy brah.

BTW, I lived in Kalihi Vally in late 60's and learned to surf in Eva beach in 73. Served in the US Navy at Sub Base Perl Harbor then on a ship from 81-85. Hard to find Manapua in the desert:(.
Aloha, enjoy brah.

See, I knew there was something very special about you, Paco. Next time I'm eating Duck Noodle in Soup and sticky rice, I'll think about you!

Ability is over rated! Once I catch up with my tools I get something that I’m not able to use to its capacity and jump in!
Its all about the adventure.

Reactions: Z2V
I used to live in Ewa, 1959, I was running up, and down the road shouting we're as state, we're a state....The Manapua is not as good as it used to be:rolleyes:

I used to live in Ewa, 1959, I was running up, and down the road shouting we're as state, we're a state....The Manapua is not as good as it used to be:rolleyes:

Got the shipping tab, all together 800 bucks...woof

Great looking lathe. Congrats on your purchase(s) and the upcoming retirement.

Did you say Hot Rod??? :cool:

More resto mod muscle car, your avatar is a classic. I have gotten bored with my cruiser, and it is now going to be a street strip double duty car. This is before, and after, it's a clone it had major rust issues.

Back