The shop has capability, now to work on ability.

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
My hair stood up as I typed the title. Awesome to be capable, but still lack a lot of ability. Lots of learning ahead, almost 40 years ago I was feeling excited to become a paramedic. Now I'm feeling excited about learning about metal working. No big name machines, but hope they will be decent enough to get me through. One of my last big items came in today, the PM 1228, I am more self reliant now working on my hot rod, and future projects. Thanks for tolerating my uninformed learning curve. My collection now has a good air supply, a mill, a lathe, a mig, a tig, and a few miscellaneous shop tools. The collective knowledge has been great and Mikey has been a huge help. Thank you.

Oh yeah, oh yeah, now we're talking! Congratulations, Aukai!!!

We live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth but waiting for stuff to cross the Pacific can cause a lot of anxiety. Glad that's over for you now, bruddah!

Always room for another Paramedic here at HM!
I retired from my Medic Instructor job last spring. Still on the streets 2 days each week for a little while yet....
Like you, I'm looking forward to more time in the shop.
Welcome to HM.

Daryl
MN

Big congrats on all the new tools and retirement!! I know your excitement as I'm in the same boat.
And, Mikey's tool models are headed your direction, mailed today.

Just think ... eat when you're hungry, sleep when you're tired, every day is Sunday and you may not remember what day it is but then again, you don't care ... retirement is a very, very good thing!

Back