Tap Driver Adapter Needed

We all really appreciate the efforts of all the staff here. Without your hardworking helpful spirit all would be lost. THANK YOU!

With all due respect to you Ted, there is nothing in his post (smileys etc.) to lead me to believe he wasn't serious. "Billy G"

Sorry Billy, you're right. I have the advantage of knowing Bob, so I know he's a bit brighter than that post would lead one to believe :congratulate:.

Ted

If anyone here actually needs that tap driver, it is available for the cost of freight, and I will donate that to H-M... But I am keeping the 2-56 tap!

A left hand lathe!
I like it!!

Maybe the negative was reversed?

I know of a company in Houston that has at last count three huge double ended lathes similar to this one. One of the lathes, they took the bed section off behind the headstock and mounted to another lathe of the same size and brand, and made it longer. I took two of the left handed tailstocks left over and made them into right handed tailstocks for his lathes. These were considered 36" lathes that would actually swing around 40". One tailstock weigh about 1700 lbs and the new base was about 400 lbs. Made a nice load for my Tacoma when I delivered them!

do you have anything at home that will even hold a #6mt that's pretty big the weight of that adaptor would snap the 2-56 tap without turning it, bill

Back