Gone T&O Taiwanese 6" Mill vise with Swivel base

Take the bottom off...

If it can be made to fit flat rate box it may be good.

Or fastenall.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Got this in a box of parts/accessories with my mill. I don't have a need for it, so up for trade :) I don't think I'd want to ship this, so likely someone in the Portland area that has a need.

Looks like this one: https://www.travers.com/product/to-v-34-milling-machine-vise-61-421-267
just one of the generic Kurt 6" clones.
If that vise is still available, you have someone willing to take it off your hands. But I really don’t have much in the way of trading items other than materials. 6061 Aluminum round. I’m still green in the hobby and don’t have a mill-yet!

Last edited:
If that vise is still available, you have someone willing to take it off your hands. But I really don’t have much in the way of trading items other than materials. 6061 Aluminum round. I’m still green in the hobby and don’t have a mill-yet!
If you've got a 3D printer and a bunch of time, I would have an idea for a good trade :) Otherwise, the vise is just collecting dust/rust (it could use a good scrubbing now), so you're welcome to it in exchange for purchasing yourself a HM membership. PM me, and we can figure out a time for you to stop by!

Last edited:
One of these days I may get one, but sadly I currently do not. Of course I’d have to learn to use a computer a lot better than my skills currently allow. I’ll fiddle with the membership after I get some sleep, graveyard is brutal.

Still available :) Also have some Hout drill indexes for trade as well. I switched to the big ones, so I've got 3 of them (1/16-1/4 & 1/16-3/8 in 1/64th increments, 1/16-1/2 in 32nd increments).

FYI: Orangetruckman never got back to me, so this is still available. Hout drill indexes ended up going away.

I AM driving up to Issaquah this Sunday (and back the next Saturday), so if there is someone in the Seattle area (or on the way!) who wants this, I can perhaps meet there or on the way back.

Holy cow! I had my father go to the hospital and things got intense for a bit. I completely forgot about this, I’m super sorry. Let me get my membership signed up here and get back to you, for real.

Gone now, Orangetruckman ended up picking it up a little bit ago, and is now a lifetime diamond member in exchange :) Thanks all!

Thank you ErichKeane. I appreciate your generosity and hope that I can be reciprocal to your kindness in the future sir.

:) I was coming to say disassemble and go 2 flat rate boxes. Glad it found a good home!

Back