So who is getting the snow today ?

We are getting the first band thru now . :encourage: It may be a tool time day .

Sell it and in the description say: in good running order, just needs some TLC.;)

Expecting some snow tomorrow. How much, hard to say. Storm track changes of 5-10 miles would make a big difference. Predictions are literally all over the map. In the last day the estimated snow falls have varied from 5 inches to 18+. Tomorrow evening we will know for sure . Got to put some gas in the snow blower today as it's obvious it will get a workout tomorrow!

Edit: Just did that, and moved the blower near the kitchen door entrance. Gassed up and ready to go.

Last edited:
Few flurries in the air, but snowpocalypse predicted for tomorrow. I'll keep you posted

My neighbor has my old 1990 Toro. Still runs great. Another guy down the street has a newish John Deere and he hates it. Hard to start!
Pierre

I hope it misses us today.

Color me jealous, we have had nothing but sunny weather for the last month. Our Christmas blessing is almost gone. This is becoming a pattern, a good early start to winter, then nothing. Hoping for a February or March miracle.

Back