So who is getting the snow today ?

All we have is grey skies and COLD.. will be going home today...
Gonna miss my little grand daughter.. She's grandpa's little girl... she loves settling on me...

All we have is grey skies and COLD.. will be going home today...
Gonna miss my little grand daughter.. She's grandpa's little girl... she loves settling on me...
I'm still waiting to have my first grand child, hasn't happened yet but can't wait for that baby smell, nothing compares.

I'm still waiting to have my first grand child, hasn't happened yet but can't wait for that baby smell, nothing compares.
And you get to enjoy them, but leave them for your kids... Right now, I am totally enjoying this.. much more relaxing than your own kids, even when crying. I think the experience from the first go round is making it a cake walk. My son was kinda ****** at me for being able to calm her down, now, he's starting to relax a bit..

So cool... I can't smell that baby smell..don't know why, I can smell everything else... Colin is cooking up some bacon right now, smells great.. he also had her pee on him last change... I thought that was great :grin: .... first inaugural pee on daddy.

Only in Md .

Attachments

• snow forecast.jpg
    snow forecast.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 8
Calling for lake effect snow in the Buffalo and Watertown Ny areas. Winds gust already near 50 mph again! We are on the edge of the watch but snow bands move around and could wake up to no snow or lots of snow!
Pierre

Woke up to this on Monday.
snow2022.jpg

White death is coming down hard as we speak . Last word , 4 inches over night .

Back