So who is getting the snow today ?

Winter storm watch has been posted for Friday afternoon. 6 to 10 inches expected.
I would actually be looking forward to it except I sold my tractor and my new one isn't here yet :oops:

The 5 P's........... Prior planning prevents poor performance.

The 5 P's........... Prior planning prevents poor performance.
Well, I did have it planned out but the other salesman sold MY tractor out from underneath me. They know I'm not happy. We have done a lot of business with them. They have the tractor but no one has loaders because of the lack of tubing at the factory because of these stupid supply chain issues.

Here’s what it looks like now in front of our Michigan home.

91D08A16-2692-4CE3-AF65-5986D267CC51.jpg

Fortunately I’m in California:grin:

John

Well, I did have it planned out but the other salesman sold MY tractor out from underneath me. They know I'm not happy. We have done a lot of business with them. They have the tractor but no one has loaders because of the lack of tubing at the factory because of these stupid supply chain issues.

How about that...... I bought a 14' dump trailer recently, can't get the title yet as the trailer was already sold to someone else and had their name on it. I did not offer to return the now used trailer.

We were at some friend's house for drinks and dessert. Came out after 3 hours to 18" and snow up to the license plate on my Ram truck. Had a heck of a time getting home, not so much because of traction but rather the engine compartment kept filling up with snow as I plowed along.

20211210_220732.jpg

After two days of unfulfilled promises, it arrived with a vengeance last night.

20211214_074907[1].jpg

Broke the power stud on the plow pump, nothing but one 1/4-20 nut showing. Almost midnight and I'm out in the shop. A little lathe, a little mill and a little TIG and I had her working again.

Another 6-14 inches in the forecast for tomorrow. This is what I moved up here for.

After two days of unfulfilled promises, it arrived with a vengeance last night.

View attachment 388482

Broke the power stud on the plow pump, nothing but one 1/4-20 nut showing. Almost midnight and I'm out in the shop. A little lathe, a little mill and a little TIG and I had her working again.

Another 6-14 inches in the forecast for tomorrow. This is what I moved up here for.

Just useless, that white stuff.

Back