So who is getting the snow today ?

No snow planned here this winter in mild Georgia.

Don't believe in hurricanes or tornadoes here. Every place has it good and bad parts.
For what it is worth, there was only an inch of snow overnight. Not enough to even get excited about. But, it is a little slippery, so need to drive a bit more consciously. Snow makes it seem like it is December!

Just a dusting in SW Colorado this morning. Only an inch or so predicted in town, but 1' plus expected in the mountains. Winter storm warning in effect until tomorrow evening, and avalanche watch in effect. We desperately need the moisture, so I'm hoping this one meets or exceeds expectations....

No snow yet here in Puerto Rico, but supposed to be getting 2' back home in CO over the next few days. Mike

Winter storm watch has been posted for Friday afternoon. 6 to 10 inches expected.
I would actually be looking forward to it except I sold my tractor and my new one isn't here yet :oops:

Up-date on CO forecast. Just checked on line, looking more like 6". Wife must be watching Fox news again.;) Mike

Just a dusting last night, but the forecast is very promising.

1639067736149.png
Think I will put the chains on the truck.

It came and melted and froze again and I slipped and fell on my axx, I love Montana.

Changing over to 60 F and rain with 50 knots winds on Saturday. Had 3” of snow yesterday. Nothing today.
Pierre

Back