So I Was Running Around the Scrap House

Yes.. they seem to be with the tooling i have here.

They look pretty hard from the machining done on the one pictured. I'd have picked up a few myself. Good find have you done any drilling on them? I would bet there air hammer anvils from Jack hammers.

Well i guess when that box gets to me.. hmm.. i could send you some if you want some.. just let me know.. i am sure that we can work something out!

My medium flat rate boxes say 70lbs on them.
I went on the USPS site and they say the flat rate boxes are the same price regardless of weight (domestically).
So no weight limit now?

Problem I've had is you load one of those boxes up with steel and they blow out a corner and it arrives at its destination empty.

This place also has about 10 large boxes (4x5 feet) full of 4140.. i guess i am going to have to pick some of that up too! I need some brass bar too.. they have that as well.

Are you becoming a metal supplier on small scale. If that 4140 is nice I'd like to buy a piece or two . I need to make an arbor or two for my atlas mill.

i will take some pics on monday.. i am going out to get some.. and those tool holders too..

Are you becoming a metal supplier on small scale. If that 4140 is nice I'd like to buy a piece or two . I need to make an arbor or two for my atlas mill.

I might likely be interested in purchasing 40taper NMTB face mill holders, jacobs, MT, BS, etc, if you stumble on any....
Additionally, if you end up with extra 4140 please advise.

Daryl
MN

Back