Small parts for Knucklehead

When I was a young man, I thought the knucklehead was the most ugly motor made. I won't tell you how I would embarrass myself today to have one.

Kelly

When I was a young man, I thought the knucklehead was the most ugly motor made. I won't tell you how I would embarrass myself today to have one.

Kelly
I always thought the Knuckle And Panheads were the nicest looking motors_IGP5292_zps5a76d217.jpg

That is done up nice ,thanks for sharing those pictures....Enjoy it !

knucks are the best looking engine ever made. They were real hotrods too. B4 shovels and evos all the drag racers ran knucks.

Best looking motor made by H-D Some of the old Brit V-Twins are even more awesome Starting with the Vincent

Best looking bike and engine ever were Crockers. The brits had nothing on us. I do love vincents, especially that girder front end.

y7eze7e3.jpg

Henderson did ok too. Not a v-twin, but purdy none the less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Crocker indeed was a beautiful machine, I'm H-D but I do have a couple old triple triumphs too, There are lot's of vintage twins that were and are rolling artforms here is a real pretty one....I don't remember if the Crocker had it's own motor, I checked it did, At least his own design ..Rumor has it that he was an Englishman living here illegally and that is why it was so superior to the American Bikes......ha ha I'm only kidding there ... This is not a Crocker

1937%20Brough%20Superior%20Olson.jpg

Last edited:
Crockers were hand made out of california. They had their own engines. They held the records at Bonneville for years. Indeed a great piece of american craftsmanship. I too, love my Harleys, Got 3 of em. None vintage im sad to say. All mine are ridden year round, but in South Carolina we can get away with that.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnApXKr2vPS84m5f8ZnQzxHIdyCy4-HOuNuZEn1PD9CSMxVwPLHdY6-i2m.jpgThis is a Crocker from 1936. Man ain't that girder super cool?

Last edited:
Back