Small parts for Knucklehead

ultrapan

Registered
Registered
These are some horn mount bolts I made on the South Bend from 1/2" hex for my Knucklehead They are slightly longer than stock to allow for the use of flexloc nuts, they have since been parkerized but i think they look cool rawIMG_1251_zpsf9f15b8a.jpg
Also pictured is a mirror bracket that I made that also will get parkerized
IMG_1245_zps8faf5b72.jpg

Nice! Do you have any pictures of the bike?

Nice! I parkerize everything...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What year is your Knuck?

Like Charley asked, got any pics?

These are some horn mount bolts I made on the South Bend from 1/2" hex for my Knucklehead They are slightly longer than stock to allow for the use of flexloc nuts, they have since been parkerized but i think they look cool rawIMG_1251_zpsf9f15b8a.jpg
Also pictured is a mirror bracket that I made that also will get parkerized
IMG_1245_zps8faf5b72.jpg

Nice job. I always hated cutting square and hex stock because it was rough on the tooling. Did you have much trouble with your tooling?

Nice job. I always hated cutting square and hex stock because it was rough on the tooling. Did you have much trouble with your tooling?
I don't have much problems with tooling on interrupted cuts ,I usually use high speed inserts from A.R. Warner , they are easily touched up on a stone. For threading I really like a tool I got from Mesa Tool.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks here is a picture I shot a couple weeks ago, not the best weather in Oregon right now,my bikes the black '42IMG_1237_zpsf76622f5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work, You doing your own parkerizing?
Yes I do my own Parkerizing, I get my solution from Owens Enterprises on Ebay, 1 Qt. makes 4 gallonsIMG_0456_zpsf2c324cc.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, It's A 1942_IGP5291_zpsd0357521.jpg

Nice knuck!! great work On the parts. One question Where the heck is the snow? Your weather is not looking to bad to me right now we are glad to see the 20s today and have 2' of pack. any way nice work thanks for sharing. Mark

Back