shop made tooling

Hi guys, I know this all is completely off topic,but I just wanted to let you know that I conveyd your message that Mark is missing and this was his reply.

Michael,

Thank you for letting me know this. I miss all the guys a H-M also. There are so many friends there. Even though I can't machine anymore, I miss talking to many of them and seeing what everyone is doing. I will be back in a wheelchair before long but if I am doing okay in the next 6 months or so, I may try to set up a small shop I can work in from my chair.

All and all he is doing ok.

There are self appointed experts on every forum that do more damage than good. Its easy to be a critical know it all.
We need more Marks. My posts count on this forum is low but I have been around following for a while. The guys at work that stood back and picked at everyone weren't doing their job. We all know them.
Mark, Thanks for your contribution. It will live on as long as the internet survives.

Totally agree with all of the above.... but while we are on the subject I have a gripe that maybe some could answer for me. Why doe H-M convert Mark’s contributions...aka posts.... to ” Deleted member”
What’s the deal with that. It just doesn’t feel right.

Marks account was deleted, either by him or initiated by him. Anyone can delete their account at any time without any intervention from staff.

Marks account was deleted, either by him or initiated by him. Anyone can delete their account at any time without any intervention from staff.
Thanks for pointing that out... Glad it wasn’t some other reason.
I was kind of taken back and surprised once I figured out that “ deleted member “ was Mark.
I really really liked his projects.

I'm not sure Mark realized just how many of us loved his builds and the way he could make it seem so simple to do. But I do understand about losing your legs and everything it affects. I just spent 12 days in the hospital with savere pain and my body in total convolutions shaking so bad they couldn't take blood pressure . 72 hours of almost non stop with between 5-7 minutes reprieve. After several kinds of antibiotics over four days they slowed to manageable spasms. Home now and wrong out like I was dragged from Jersey to California. They did find twisted intestines with hernia inside. No operation now but will be watched. So when you think of Mark think beyond why he left or deleated member,, To us who enjoyed his time here relish it he gave us his all while he could. If this doesn't go over well feel free to drop it. Mark sir I admired all the builds .thank you sir.

Is it still deleted? It says registered Jan. 16, 2020

Is it still deleted? It says registered Jan. 16, 2020

do not believe everything you read, in this case it was a lie. you can believe Suzuki4evr

well I was wrong, Mark is back.
It should have never happened, I believe it was some of what helped bring him down. Life send its down falls but when our so called friends do it well it is different.

Back