See ya Dad

I’m sorry for your loss, Neil. Your father and mine were both born in the same year, mine passed in 82.
I wish I had more time, It sounds like you enjoyed that time with him... Be glad, hold onto the memories.

I wish i had words to comfort you in this time of loss.
I’m glad you were able to read your letter, and you were able to share your feelings with him.
He obviously raised his family right.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Neil, most sincere condolences. He looks like a friendly person to be around. Thank you for sharing with us here.

So sorry for your loss, , it usually hits us harder than we expect.

Sorry for your loss Neil. Your father heard you read your letter to him. A touching moment for him as well as you.

Neil we all support you in this sad time. The best memories of your dad will help sustain you.

So sorry for your loss my friend. I'm not looking forward to that day when it comes for my family

My dad passed in 1969 at age 56, I was 25 at the time and just getting to know him as an adult, I greatly miss him and always will.

Condolences. Celebrate his life and his legacy. I think that's how you keep him near.

I am flying tomorrow morning to visit my parents. My dad is 80 next year, very happy to have him still around.

Back