Scored big today

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
I sold my SG yesterday & the guy had some interest in the T&C grinder also, I went to his shop and looked at some stuff he had for trade, We struck a deal & I ended up with a Do-All bandsaw with a blade welder & a small mill plus some cash. It will be a couple weeks til we do the deal.

I then cruised over to the scrap yard and these 2 lifts followed me home, the orange one is 10' tall and has a 1000 lb capacity and is powered hydraulic & in working condition (needs casters) the other is hand cranked but the locking mechanism is broke (Easy fix) only has about 300 lb capacity.

DSC01766.JPG DSC01765.JPG DSC01764.JPG DSC01763.JPG DSC01762.JPG DSC01761.JPG DSC01760.JPG DSC01759.JPG DSC01758.JPG DSC01757.JPG DSC01756.JPG

Nice Charley. Is the DoAll a runner?

Billy G"

Congrats!

"Scored big" kinda sounds like an understatement!!!:man:

Awesome score! Doncha' just love a day like that? Looks like some good repairable equipment.

GG

I love watching your triads. You go to sell something and end up with 4 new things. You are my hero Charley.

Jeff

I love watching your triads. You go to sell something and end up with 4 new things. You are my hero Charley.

Jeff

I tell you what is amazing is every time I sell a piece of equipment I actually gain room for 3 or 4 more.

I sold the SG and put in 11 file cabinets and the 2 lifts, 4 cool old industrial stools, an old metal lawn chair & I still have a very large open space and a wider walking path than I had before.

We had the top wheel of a small bandsaw go tapered from use. The blade would not stay on. I took it off and re cut the surface the blade runs on back to square,removing as little of the cast iron as possible. It worked. Of course,this was on an Asian saw,but just say'n.

Back