Schools In.

B

Bill Gruby

Forum Guest
Register Today
It's time for words again. This time it's the word "FAILURE". My question to you is , "Is it possible for you to fail?" Please add why it is or is not. I have my own answer to this but will hold it back till I hear from some of you. This one is open to all 10K plus members.

"Billy G"

You only fail when you stop trying or run out of time. Until then your just learning how not to do it

I have never failed because even if I scrap an idea or project and don't finish it, I still learned something from trying.If that makes sense.

Mark

Sure I can and have failed. I can either learn from said failure or not, my choice.

Failure is not an option for me.

Making a mistake is an opportunity to learn, correct the mistake and become successful in the long run. I believe that "failure" is a manifestation of our own mind, and we let it happen when we give up and stop trying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have a dead line and dont meet it and lose the work you failed. Sure you may learn something, but ultimately you failed your customer.

If you scrap a project because it's a bad idea or wont work or your just over it, thats one thing. But if you stop because you doubt your self, IMO you failed your self. Walking away and giving up aint the same either

If you have a dead line and dont meet it and lose the work you failed. Sure you may learn something, but ultimately you failed your customer.

If you scrap a project because it's a bad idea or wont work or your just over it, thats one thing. But if you stop because you doubt your self, IMO you failed your self. Walking away and giving up aint the same either

This answer Chuck, even though about failure, it is not about personal failure. Your first reply was what I was looking for. I am answering this one so others just think about personal failure. It's still a correct answer, just not on line.

"Billy G"

Of course it's possible to fail, but that's no reason to stop trying. If you never fail you aren't trying hard enough. Learn from your failures and move on.

FAILURE ( Personal) ====== The condition or fact of not achieving the desired end or ends.

That should help.

"Billy G"

Back