Runs Great!

I like radial arm saw adds, where the saw has been left outside so that the wooden table is completely gone...... works great
1621973847041.png

To me this was up there as the most recent penultimate:

I sent that seller a message explaining what those were actually used for, along with a screenshot of an identical set priced at $19...

I told him a used set 'may' bring $10... he replied with 'Thank you!'...

The next day, he offered them to me for $35...?! I guess he didn't believe me...

That ad is still up... they haven't sold yet... anybody surprised?

-Bear

I sent that seller a message explaining what those were actually used for, along with a screenshot of an identical set priced at $19...

I told him a used set 'may' bring $10... he replied with 'Thank you!'...

The next day, he offered them to me for $35...?! I guess he didn't believe me...

That ad is still up... they haven't sold yet... anybody surprised?

-Bear
Sometimes I wish people were like cars, where you could pop the hood and see what’s going on in there. I guess I’m not surprised but sometimes I wish I was.

I hear similar stories about vehicles as well! :laughing:
Yes and around here it ALWAYS come with the sentence......."It was an old uncle's car and he was the first owner" or "The owner was an old lady". So first of the clutch is shot because the older we get the more hard of hearing we get, and no offence here to the members here who have hearing problems, we all get there sooner or later. And another thing that is suggested then is that the older people were the only ones with a bit of money because they are the only ones who could afford new cars???:laughing:

If the ad says: " it needs some TLC"., it actually means it was totally neglected, left outside to rust. etc.

But you forgot my least favorite word in the English language, “just”. It JUST needs a little TLC, or JUST a bit of cleaning as the rust is JUST surface rust. Good thing it wasn’t internal rust! Then you’d JUST be screwed.

Back