Rotary table here with plates but will not turn when handle is turned and no instructions at all

I'm all up for fixing tools - Except in one case - when they were purchased new and are under warranty - and something obviously isn't right.

I'd send it back and have it replaced and/or refunded in this case.

That truly looks like a piece of junk. Who was the fool who buffed the plate until the holes are all dubbed over? And WHY???

Given the cosmetic, not to mention the functional issues you have, I'd never have any confidence in the parts that came off of it. No question, I'd return it for refund NOT credit, to send a message to the reseller. If that is typical, and representative of the product they sell, and I expect it is, I'd have nothing to do with them at all.

The insides of the holes may be o.k.(if they are accurately spaced!!),but the surface of the plate,and the edges of the countersinks have been buffed to death,and the surfaces are not flat at all. I would not want my stuff to look like that. It looks like it was made in a cave by an Arab in 1903 (when they used to hand file copies of British guns out of stolen railroad rails).

The insides of the holes may be o.k.(if they are accurately spaced!!),but the surface of the plate,and the edges of the countersinks have been buffed to death,and the surfaces are not flat at all. I would not want my stuff to look like that. It looks like it was made in a cave by an Arab in 1903 (when they used to hand file copies of British guns out of stolen railroad rails).

That sort of thing may be taken somewhat as a joke these days, but I saw a video a while back of a guy in India making a lathe leadscrew with a file!

That sort of thing may be taken somewhat as a joke these days, but I saw a video a while back of a guy in India making a lathe leadscrew with a file!

Did he have it between his feet while doing it.

I saw how they do that and 7 and 8 year olds doing it.

Okay then Will pack up and send back.

Does look like a used table right off the bat.

This I guess from China as Grizzly.

Dang it.

Thanks all.

Jeff

Back