Pump Oil Can Prints

nice , now i allso know theres no checkvalve in the tip of an oilcan , had a few arive here through the mail without the spout (it punched itself through the envelope ) , should be simple enough to make new ones with just a reduced hole on the end

Here are the prints for the pump oil can I made, pictured below.
Many thanks to Bill for the time and effort he spent drawing these up from my previous diagrams.

View attachment 183332

View attachment 183333

Here is a link to the build thread that has a lot of detailed information and assembly instructions:

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/threads/oil-can-2.30936/

Enjoy,
Robert
Thank you for sharing these plans
I’ve just completed mine. Took me a couple of tries to get the piston right as I’m a bit of a novice and am working in metric.

But I’m very pleased with the final result. I was able to use scrap lying around, except for the ball bearings.

Here is a pic and short vid

Attachments

• IMG_4429.jpeg
    IMG_4429.jpeg
    438.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4436.mov
    21.5 MB
I’ve just completed mine. Took me a couple of tries to get the piston right as I’m a bit of a novice and am working in metric.
But I’m very pleased with the final result. I was able to use scrap lying around, except for the ball bearings.

Nice work!
I would be pleased to have that in my shop.
Brian

Thanks mate.
It’s so satisfying to start with a pile of ugly bits of “scrap” and end with a pleasing bit of art that is also functional.

Back