Precision Mathews PM935TV Video Review

zmotorsports

Registered
Registered
I finally had a few minutes today to edit and post up the video review of the Precision Mathews PM935TV that I did about a month ago. I have had several people on the forum ask for a video overview so here it is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YuVpZLDjJWA

Hopefully this will be beneficial to anyone looking at this machine or at least answer some questions and give them a look/see.

Great video, Mike. I learned a lot and I am impressed with that mill! I have been trying to decide what to do about way covers for my mill and I like what you have done. Can you tell me where you got the material? BTW, I also watched your lathe review while I was on your channel. That, also, was an excellent review. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us.

Great video, Mike. I learned a lot and I am impressed with that mill! I have been trying to decide what to do about way covers for my mill and I like what you have done. Can you tell me where you got the material? BTW, I also watched your lathe review while I was on your channel. That, also, was an excellent review. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us.

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. I am really new to this youtube stuff and need to work on my presentation a bit.

As far as the table covers, it is just some neoprene rubber material that I got fom McMaster Carr a while back for another project and had some left over.

GREAT video Mike!

Yeah, making videos, especially starring ourselves... is not as easy as taking a selfie... :lmao:

Good work!

Now we are waiting with anticipation for the 'chips flying' video(s)... :thumbsup:

Speaking of chips flying.... one of my aviation buddies asked me if I was gonna name my machine shop "Flying Chips"... I asked him if he would seriously contract a shop with that name to make precision parts for his Piper Cub... no answer... :roflmao:

Back