Precision Mathews PM935TV Video Review

zmotorsports

Registered
Registered
I finally had a few minutes today to edit and post up the video review of the Precision Mathews PM935TV that I did about a month ago. I have had several people on the forum ask for a video overview so here it is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YuVpZLDjJWA

Hopefully this will be beneficial to anyone looking at this machine or at least answer some questions and give them a look/see.

Great video, Mike. I learned a lot and I am impressed with that mill! I have been trying to decide what to do about way covers for my mill and I like what you have done. Can you tell me where you got the material? BTW, I also watched your lathe review while I was on your channel. That, also, was an excellent review. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us.

Great video, Mike. I learned a lot and I am impressed with that mill! I have been trying to decide what to do about way covers for my mill and I like what you have done. Can you tell me where you got the material? BTW, I also watched your lathe review while I was on your channel. That, also, was an excellent review. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us.

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. I am really new to this youtube stuff and need to work on my presentation a bit.

As far as the table covers, it is just some neoprene rubber material that I got fom McMaster Carr a while back for another project and had some left over.

Great video, very nice mill it looks impressive and great review!

GREAT video Mike!

Yeah, making videos, especially starring ourselves... is not as easy as taking a selfie... :lmao:

Good work!

Now we are waiting with anticipation for the 'chips flying' video(s)... :thumbsup:

Speaking of chips flying.... one of my aviation buddies asked me if I was gonna name my machine shop "Flying Chips"... I asked him if he would seriously contract a shop with that name to make precision parts for his Piper Cub... no answer... :roflmao:

Back