Prayers for my son

Sending many prayers your way nelson and yes they do work i know first hand, , will keep you and family and son in our prayers.

Nelson,
I have added him to my prayers list and am sending good vibes for a recovery. Be strong, our faith is tested often, but a faithfull man never waivers from the path of good and rightiousness.
Bob

Hard earned advise,

1) Know that the FATHER is in control, and that Prayer is a VERY POWERFUL tool.
2) Go to the BEST, no matter where they are!!! Get lots of second opinions.
3) NEVER LET HIM GIVE UP! It is always darkest before the dawn
4) Don't be afraid to ask for help.

My 17yr old brother was diagnosed with lymphoblastic leukemia 4 years back. The local hospital gave him 6 months but a REAL hospital (John's Hopkins in Baltimore) gave him hope. The lymphoma was kicked within the first few weeks but the leukemia proved a different story. He made it 3 years before the Father called him home. Looking back that was the closest our family has ever been and his witness made a huge mark in our community.

It may seem dark now, but GET READY FOR VICTORY!

Your family will be in my prayers and our church's prayer chain.

GOD BLESS, KEEP, AND GUIDE

Nelson,

I am praying for healing for your son. God Bless your Family.

Sorry to hear this .......the worst possible news. Our prayersare with you and your family

Sorry to hear this .......the worst possible news. Our prayersare with you and your family

May the Lords will be done. May he grant us victory in our battles, and humblness to give him the glory! Nelson you and your family are blessed with many prayer warriors, me included. Please keep us posted on anything yall need!

Nelsom,

Very sorry to hear about the diagnosis. Prayers for the doctors to make the best decisions and that all goes well for your son and your family.

I'd like to add support for your family, with your HM family.

Best wishes, keep us posted if possible

Back