POTD- PROJECT OF THE DAY: What Did You Make In Your Shop Today?

Once you get the basement cleared out, could you pack up the empty so I can run down to pick it up and put it in my basement shop?
The doors are always open . :)

Busy day yesterday . All Kennedy boxes out of the basement and ready to go . Finished up the deck on the JD project . The 3 2002 Honda time capsules are next in line for some love . My Bridgeport may be leaving very soon so I have to bring about 70 chucks up from the basement to check and mark TIR before selling . Things are moving daily . :encourage:
It's hard to read these posts. I wish I lived nearby... :crushed:

Not in the shop, but running machines made in the shop. The wood processor is about 6 years old now, certainly a back saver, can't run the chain saw bent over the way I used to. The cart hauling the cut wood is fashioned after a military Mule made by Willys. mmcmdl would be proud, it uses the hydrostatic rear end out of a Cub Cadet. Cutting up a tri axle load usually about 24 face cord plus some dead oak and ash I took down last winter.
IMG_2024-05-03_17-00-45.jpeg

Greg

Got this 24” shaper off a friends trailer. Had a pucker moment when he knocked the back roller out and it rolled by itself onto the stack, stopped at just the right spot by the safety chain. Glad we convinced him to use one :)

Then used a toe jack to lift each end and remove the cribbing until it was on the pallet so we could move it to one sideIMG_3004.jpegIMG_3005.jpegIMG_3006.jpegIMG_3008.jpegIMG_3009.jpeg

Me too! Compared with the drama and effort to get that shaper off his trailer getting the mill off this should be a breeze

A friend of mine has a 1940s Oldsmobile project going on with some water pump compatibility problems. He bought a new pump, doesn't fit but wants to use the internals. He asked to have the old housing modified to match the new one. The setup was what took the longest to figure out, but I eventually came up with a pretty stable solution.

IMG_3753.jpgIMG_3754.jpg

Back