PM935T Has landed

This is interesting. What search criteria on AliExpress did you use to find Precision Matthews parts?

Lynn
I just did a search online for Chinese Bridgeport clone J1 c1 bridgeport head tilt, worm gear. The part popped up on the screen. Looked just like the one I took out. It was shipped by a speed park to me and had it in a little over a week like 8 days. All these Asian clones use the same parts. Twain built uses the same parts just better quality control at assembly. After deburring cleaning, and lube it fit perfect and as smooth as glass. I have found that by comparing drawings of the parts when available they are the same part. It should be noted hear these parts will not fit a USA Bridgeport as the US made parts are SAE standard and Asian clones are metric, and vise versa. Like a said not sure where it can from, the address and shipping info was in Chinese.
CH

You type in your email in when you fill out that contact form, we have no control over what email is put in. We can not possibly control which email the customer puts in that contact form from our end The only thing I can think of is that your computer had it saved and it automatically filled it in for you, but that was certainly not something that happened on our end. When we received your message on 8/25, you emailed us from that 777@gmail email and that was what they had been responding to, that is why you did not receive it.

I see that Mike messaged you this morning and copied your other email on the replies and you responded so it seems to be taken care of. I do not think those parts you ordered are going to be an exact match so I am having him send out the proper parts, he said we have them in stock.
I really don't under stand this that email has been closed for over 5 year and my order conformation came to my current email address. Any way not sure how a 5 year old email was responded to by you. If that is my fault then I accept it. The shipping, and order confirmation info was received at the right email.
CH

I really don't under stand this that email has been closed for over 5 year and my order conformation came to my current email address. Any way not sure how a 5 year old email was responded to by you. If that is my fault then I accept it. The shipping, and order confirmation info was received at the right email.
CH
That is the first and only time we have ever received an email from you at that address. I couldn't tell you how it came, thats where it was sent from, thats where we were replying to. The email we have on file is the current email that you use, we have never had that old email on file or used it until we received that message recently. All good though, its handled.

I'm wondering if the parts from alibaba fit or not. We also sent you the parts you needed to get up and running, we had them in stock. I am just curious if you compared them and if both worked. I've seen many variations of the worm gear and other parts behind the head there.

They seam to be working so far, don't know about yours, I'm not pulling the head unless I need to, that is a ***** to do. I have the head trammed and square. I plan to do some work with it before winter.
CH

Back