OT; I cant see anything anymore, I need glasses.

My freind doctor guy told me Im wasting money $1 store. I get 3 or 5 pairs for 5 dollar
(always following on the floor and ) you cant see, must me a SB. you need a spy glass to
read them. Now I got a big mag. lighted up my kid bought me, also a face shield

Merformin will take some time to get us to but it douse work . and go for try focals with 10MM centers
tha work a lot beter at the lathe
BLeonard

My eye doc told me a small percentage of people just cannot handle progressive lenses. I've tried them twice - and found out I'm one of those people. :p

I've been struggling along with tri-focal lenses, but find that I am usually looking through the upper portion of my lenses when working where the bi/tri-focal isn't. >:(
I think it's time I get that situation reversed. ::)

I tried last night to read the numbers on drill bits I won on Ebay. I can't do it even with glasses without a magnifier. I had to use the calipers.

Best,

Nelson

The last progressives I had were fine- the ones I just got make me dizzy as heck. I frankly thought I had vertigo and was about to go to a doctor for it. Then I switched back to regular cheap 2x reading glasses and all was well.

I was pretty stubborn about not letting the dizziness get to me. But that meant I was trying to lift 100 pound machine parts despite feeling dizzy. I walked around with a big bump on my head for a week.

Best,

Nelson

I've been wearing bifocals with the line since college, 40+ years ago. I've tried trifocals and progressives, and couldn't adjust to either one. And now, with the diabetes, some days I need glasses, other days, I don't.

Back