Oscilloscope recommendations

Well I for one am bummed out on the fry's deal being in-store only! My oscope is a. Heath kit 20mhz I built myself in high school. Lol. And I still use it but have been keeping an eye out. The price was a nice find Jim!

You use your pc as a Oscilloscope using the sound card and a program/app free off the internet
This works to about 40K there some cards/USB that will go a lot higher

Dave

Well I for one am bummed out on the fry's deal being in-store only! My oscope is a. Heath kit 20mhz I built myself in high school. Lol. And I still use it but have been keeping an eye out. The price was a nice find Jim!
You ain't the only one. $2k+ scope for $300? Yes please. Anybody that got one (in good working order) at that price basically stole it.

It has a slew of features! Cool for $99 as my Student Son would be the owner. 5Mhz analog capacity on the Oscope. thanks for the post. Will keep that handy.

2-Channel Oscilloscope
• 2-Channel Waveform Generator
• 16-Channel Logic Analyzer
• 16-Channel Digital Pattern Generator
• ±5VDC Power Supplies
• Spectrum Analyzer
• Network Analyzer
• Voltmeter
• Digital I/O

My oscope is a. Heath kit 20mhz I built myself in high school. Lol. And I still use it but have been keeping an eye out. The price was a nice find Jim!

I do not know if it still works! Been sitting for years.
Pierre

scope.jpg

I have no personal experience with oscilloscopes, but my EE son says that at the university where he works, the dept chair is pushing for each student to have a USB oscilloscope / lab in a box and get away from dedicated oscilloscopes in the dept.

http://www.digilentinc.com/Products...885eba255-F1A3E61D-5056-0201-027A0E6A23D07899
That's awesome! A powerful tool in a small package. I've been looking for a decent scope at a reasonable price, this looks like just the ticket.

Back