Old Craftsman Stuff

The pics were the rite side up and smaller on this comp till now ?????

Were the pics taken with a tablet? I've seen that flip them on other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I pad mini, but i swear they were the rite side up when downloaded, but now on this pc there upside down,,, just looked at them on i pad and there good.
Strange things are happening

This things doing strange stuff, My original post the oops was for duplicate pics not upside down
So on a pc there upside down and on a I pad there ok. ? Go figure , and post #16 is a ghost post .

My guess is that you were holding the iPad upside down when you took the photos. :( Unfortunately, moderators don't have access to photos.

What is the swing? And what spindle nose does it have?

Thanks for replying, on this mini the pics are rite side up , on my laptop pc they are upside down, go figure.
I'll see if I can fix them from this end.
Robert The press measures 6 1/2" from column to chuck center and it has a 1/2" chuck on it not sure what spindle nose is , it has a knurled ring on spindle before chuck. The block head bench grinder is 1/4 hp runs smooth,want to go thru it clean and paint.
Thanks
Derrick

that drill press is a lot like mine except mine is a floor model. not certain what year or model mine is but think it was made by atlas in kalamazoo. you might try googling that model number there is also a sight I think called OWWM I think. think its called old woodworking machinery I found a book for dads old table saw on that place.

Back