Nothing

Well, here the water is crystal clear, with all sorts of fish and aquatic life. With standing up to your neck in the water, you can see your toes and the fish near the bottom. You must have been near a polluted area, or I'm in a rather clean area. Pretty nice here in Greece!
Arona, Italy. Hotel Concorde to be precise....beautiful place, but the water...ugh.

Greece is further out into the med, so maybe the currents were stronger there and kept the water cleaner.

Edit: oh, hold on here, Arona is on a lake, not the med....big lake, but still a lake. Even so it was still better than Venice, which I'm not even sure was water at all.....yuck!

Last edited:
I would never try that without a life jacket. SAFETY FIRST!
I was wondering what SPF sunscreen was used. Self-applied or buddy system.

Bruce

So here I am Loving Life doing what I want to do with my little dog "Snuggles" and delighted to resurrect the antique and vintage machine tools that made our country what it is today. Meet Snuggles here
Boy, can we relate to your video! Our daughter has a Newfoundland. She's tried obedience training him; the T-shirt I got her for last Christmas may be an indication of her "success". I'd still hate to live without a canine.

Bruce

1692817810588.png

Boy, can we relate to your video! Our daughter has a Newfoundland. She's tried obedience training him; the T-shirt I got her for last Christmas may be an indication of her "success". I'd still hate to live without a canine.

Bruce

View attachment 457821
I had a beautiful White German Sheppard that I obedience trained myself. He loved pleasing me. I used to have him sit and stay in the middle of the street and hide around the corner of the house so he could not see me. I think he would have let a car run over him before he would disobey me. But not Snuggles. If a Grasshopper blinks an eye she is after it regardless of what I am saying. But in my old age I prefer to understand them rather than insist they follow my commands. The real definition of True Love is "Giving your dog ALL the Bacon off of your cheeseburger"

well don't feel alone . last week it was reported that we here in north east ks was the hottest place on the planet.. 136 f .and my youngest son works outside and he is 60+.
It cooled down for a few days here it's only been in the high 90's. So far it looks like September is going to be hot as well here. Only good part about this heat is saving money on gas for the lawn mower and weed killer. Not even any weeds to mow here now. You must be close to my age, my son is in his mid 50's now.

Looks like a warm one this morning...
Screenshot Surprise AZ Weather.png
(No, it's not really 140*..., but this was entertaining.)

GsT

Back