Nothing

It's 78 here today but I'll take hot and humid and day of the week instead of the miserable winters we have here.
We have cold winters in Wisconsin too.. Three or four years ago, we hit a low of -39.7ºF, a record low for me and I can remember growing up a week straight of lower than -20ºF.

But you can dress up for cold weather. There is only so far that you can dress down for hot weather.

Oh how i can relate to this. After 29 years of loyal service and personal sacrafice my job was relocated to Mexico. I actually was part of the relocation team of another product out of Kettering Ohio. Trying to get my 30 in so I could retire. That did no good . I lived in Mexico for 8 months expecting to retire and after moving all the products outside the USA they bankrupted only North America. In order to do this it had to be a part of the 5 year plan. I learned while there as soon as the product relocation was complete it was going to move out of Mexico to China. Parts of the job had already been located to India and moved again to Mexico. If you connect the dots the ones that kept their jobs were the ones that did nothing towards making the product. Engineers were glad to keep moving products all over the world. Accounting was already flying back and forth to China and working from their homes and the same with PC&L. Long story short they quit paying me to be pi$$ed off June 1st 2008. So I had to personally detox myself of all the anger over all of it. So here I am Loving Life doing what I want to do with my little dog "Snuggles" and delighted to resurect the antique and vintage machine tools that made our country what it is today. Meet Snuggles here
The one thing you can take away from that is China will bite them in the end.

Spent 3 hrs working in the garden yesterday afternoon, it was in the 90's I believe, and I just turned 79 three weeks ago.
Felt good to work up a sweat & I'm just glad I still can!
Hey, it's the middle of August here folks, what did you expect??
And it's been like this for most of the summer so far!
Just think of the $$ you have saved on lawn mower gas!!

We have cold winters in Wisconsin too.. Three or four years ago, we hit a low of -39.7ºF, a record low for me and I can remember growing up a week straight of lower than -20ºF.

But you can dress up for cold weather. There is only so far that you can dress down for hot weather.
I tolerate cold weather a lot easier now than I don't have livestock to feed and water and I don't have to drive to work every weekday.

97F, dry and sunny here in Greece. It's a bit too hot for me, but someone has to tough it out here. Since it's a vacation, it's temporary. Early morning, the temperature is 76F. Evening at 10pm is still in the 90's. The week before we were in Iceland, so the high temperature was 62F, low temperature was about 48F.

Have to agree, there's only so much you can take off to cool off. But here we can take a quick dip in the Sea to cool off some. Makes it tolerable, especially with a cold beer in hand. Most drinks are free at this resort, so have to watch it. Too easy to eat and drink too much. But a cold glass of wine or beer at the beach is so nice.

Back