New Mill purchase and looking for tooling advice/recomendations

I would also add a good DRO,but for myself the budget is somewhat limited.I guess a DRO would be consider a luxury and not a necessity----kroll

I just wanted to give my little opinion on best value/performance tools. I have had fantastic luck with AnyTime Tools as a company. Their prices are amazing and the quality is very very nice for what you pay. Accurate and quality made tools. My favorite so far is a thumb adjustable mill articulating arm for my dial indicator when tramming in the mill. It was almost half the price of Noga's and it feels just as good. I'm not trying to promote this company, I just wanted to help this guy out because I've had success with this company.

Last edited:
I would also add a good DRO,but for myself the budget is somewhat limited.I guess a DRO would be consider a luxury and not a necessity----kroll

Thanks! I gathered that from others as well when looking/lurking here and as much as I didn't want to spend more money I put that on my list when shopping... Done!

I just wanted to give my little opinion on best value/performance tools. I have had fantastic luck with AnyTime Tools as a company. Their prices are amazing and the quality is very very nice for what you pay. Accurate and quality made tools. My favorite so far is a thumb adjustable mill articulating arm for my dial indicator when tramming in the mill. It was almost half the price of Noga's and it feels just as good.

This is what I mean. $50 for a quick adjustable indicator arm and a dial indicator. Saves me TONS of time when tramming the machine.

https://www.amazon.com/Anytime-Tool...qid=1487426281&sr=8-27&keywords=anytime+tools

Good to know, thanks for the tip.

Back