New From The (808)

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
As usually happens when using the internet for me, I find a site I wish I could have found earlier. I have been interested in machining for awhile now, but before the internet, no way would I have tried it on my own. So I did some research, and ordered a Grizzly G0755. On other sites I have viewed, I would not have admitted to this. My main hobby is automotive, I have some projects in mind that could be done on a smaller set up, but I've burnt myself buying too small before, so I took the plunge. Anyway looking forward to learning.
Aloha Mike

Thank you....

Welcome to HM, Mike! You'll love it here and will learn a lot and hopefully share, too. This is the forum to ask all the questions you need answers to. You won't be ridiculed or intimidated in any way and the guys here will keep going until you get it. So ask.

The guys here love pics so post when you can.

I live in Honolulu and there is another member here from Pearl City (slowhitEJ1) with a fantastic Taig set up.

Last edited:
Great news, thank you for the welcome. I look forward to getting stuff done, and learning how.
Aloha Mike

Welcome. I also have a G0755 mill. Had it for about three years.
If I can be of any assistance give me a shout.

The machinery you have makes no difference to us, a machine is a machine. Yes, you are in the right place. Welcome aboard, we look forward to helping you.

"Billy G"

Thank you, the machine is not here yet, ocean freight. Having the electrician rewire the garage pending arrival. Getting it in place, and cleaned will be the first project. I'm glad to hear that there is another member(s) with this animal.

Yeah but ... but ... Aukai, you are lathe-less! Say it ain't so!!!

Outstanding, Welcome to the forums. I think you will find, like I have, a group of members who will help with near anything. Cant wait to see pictures of the unboxing, moving, hook up and all the fun stuff that goes with new toys!

Back