Need some prayers

Richard prayers from my family to yours and your uncle Jim, Prayers are a powerful thing God will take care of your uncle.

Paul

Just a note to let the group know that I appreciate the prayer portion of this group. It also made me stop for just a minute and say a short prayer for Jim.
Bob
Cameron, WI

Richard, Your uncle Jim is in our prayers over here We are thinking of you and your family at this time of trauma

Sending out very positive vibrations and prayer for you and your family Richard. My wife has been in the hospital for 3 weeks with a cancer related condition. She has really turned a corner after all this time just today, mental confusion being very serious previously and clearing up. I'm not a religious person per se, but firmly believe in the power of positive thoughts and prayer. It is a very real thing, something tangible actually goes out into the universe. Hang in there, it will get better.

rd2012

A sad update, We are are moving him to Hospice tomorrow...they said 3 days to 3 weeks. He did tell the priest before he got so sick he was looking forward to seeing his wife who passed a couple of years back. So sad, but he won't be suffering much longer. As my Father-in-law once said to me, "death is part of living". Jim and his wife did not have kids, so Melissa my wife her brother and I are his only family. I will miss him . Thanks everyone, it is so wonderful having this place to help and feel I have hundreds of friends and family helping. God Bless You! Rich

A sad update, We are are moving him to Hospice tomorrow...they said 3 days to 3 weeks. He did tell the priest before he got so sick he was looking forward to seeing his wife who passed a couple of years back. So sad, but he won't be suffering much longer. As my Father-in-law once said to me, "death is part of living". Jim and his wife did not have kids, so Melissa my wife her brother and I are his only family. I will miss him . Thanks everyone, it is so wonderful having this place to help and feel I have hundreds of friends and family helping. God Bless You! Rich

Rich

Sorry to hear things have turned for the worse for him here on earth.

My mom will be greeting him when he's no longer here on earth. She's enjoying being pain free and so will he.

Got a call from the hospital and he passed around 2 AM. Thanks again everyone, it means a lot that you all helped his passing a bit easier. Last night I re read everyones posts, prayers and well wishes and it was so comforting, the same feeling i get after a worship service, a weight lifted off my shoulders type of feeling. I am sure you all know what I mean about the feeling of prayer and a church service. I was just thinking the forum means a lot to me and in the next few days, weeks and months of grief I will come here to my group of friends and some of you feel like family so i same escape the real life pain. I can come here refresh helping you learn and so I can learn from you, not only in faith but machining. ((((((((((((((( Group Hug))))))))))))))))))))).
It was so cool how Jim had told the priest and nun pretty much the same thing My mom told me before she passed
"looking forward to seeing Ma & Pa again" and " meeting God"

Thanks again and I love you all. God Bless! Rich

Back