Need some prayers

Richard King

Bronze
Former Member
My uncle Jim is in the ICU at a Mpls hospital, I went to see him today and he looks like he had a stroke...the doctors told me they are still doing tests and are not sure what the problem is. He was in there talking on Wednesday after he had an obstructed bowel they repaired. Thursday night he had problems breathing and they trasfered him to ICU. He now just stares and doesn't seem to know where he is, doesn't talk, just moans..... he could use some power prayers please. His name is Jim and is a God fearing man. Thanks You and god Bless, Rich

I wish him, his family and you the best...

Ray

our prayers are for Jim for complete healing like I got after my stroke, Jesus is the best healer--Dave and Norma

I just took a moment and asked God for healing and recovery for your Uncle Jim. Best wishes for him and the rest of your family.

Allen

Hello Richard,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your uncle Jim. It is amazing what power there is in prayer. It must be very difficult to see your uncle like this.

Brian

I pray for God's guidance for all your uncle Jim's caregivers, for his healing power for uncle Jim and all his family's comfort in His arms.

My best to your uncle and you - a stroke is as serious and scary as it gets!

Only the very best for Uncle Jim, your family, and you.
The bad will get better.
Be brave,

Uncle Jim is in the prayers of my family. Best regards and much hope, Lee.

Back