Need help with mistakes

Codymc19

Registered
Registered
Misplaced the carbon brush and motor belt pulley for a Delta proportion induction motor the third horsepower and I feel like an idiot looking for ideas

I just found an old Delta motor in the garage yesterday , and I wasn't looking for it . :eek:

Nah, Public confession that you are an idiot and cannot find your parts, is all you need to do to get the time painters to put your parts back into this reality. Go back out to the shop and they will be there is a place that you KNOW you just looked.

BTDT.

One time I placed some small parts from a steering column on the top of the extension of the vise. Then I opened the vise to clamp the steering column. Looked for those parts for days, had to order parts from Ford. When the job was done, I closed the vise and my missing parts slid out from under the fixed jaw of the vise. GRRRRRRR!

I have on more than one occasion turned my shop upside down looking for some tool, or goop, or something that I know I have, but can't find. Having given up I purchase a replacement and use it. As soon as I am done with it, I think of a good place to store it - and lo' and behold, there sits the one I knew I had!

GsT

I've never lost anything!!! If you believe that I have a bridge you might be interested in buying, or maybe a little ocean front property in Arizona.

Back