My wife and I caught the bug- Yeah, that one

We had the same experiences in the fall of 2019. I was working at a small project (10 staff w\Managers) and 1 by 1 it raced through the staff! Only the weekend crew escaped getting sick. I had it then also, really knocked me down for 5 or 6 days but then it eased off and I went back to work but really tired/weak feeling. The wife never got it back then! Later when it was identified we all asked the same question... I wonder if we already had this?!?!?

We had the same experiences in the fall of 2019. I was working at a small project (10 staff w\Managers) and 1 by 1 it raced through the staff! Only the weekend crew escaped getting sick. I had it then also, really knocked me down for 5 or 6 days but then it eased off and I went back to work but really tired/weak feeling. The wife never got it back then! Later when it was identified we all asked the same question... I wonder if we already had this?!?!?

I would hazard a guess as yes. It was the strangest flu I ever had. Not my worst but strangest by far. How it effected my respiratory system so quickly. Thankfully it passed me quickly.

Cutting oil is my blood.

Today is day 9 since symptoms began. Never had a fever but I have a shortness of breath, headaches and just feel lousy.
My oxygen has been 95+.
This thing hangs on man. I hate it.
My wife us 100% thankfully.

I had a strange illness back in February of 2020. This is before they announced this virus for real.
I think it was mid March when our governor shut down the state.
I thought I had a 24 hour bug that went into five days. On the sixth day it went into my lungs where it was tight and hurt to breathe. Low energy the entire time.
The next day I felt fine. Never had anything like it. Covid? I’ll never know

Get better quick! I've so far had 3 different strains. 1st was the sniffles, 2nd I was sick for 3 days with a nasty cough, 3rd screwed my smell and taste up (now onions and bacon taste terrible ). I'm mid 40s with athsma fwiw.

Currently we have about 50 dead snowgeese laying around work dead from avian flu. The state is coming to check them out. So that will be fun when we all get that one.

I’m at day 8. Tested positive at day 7, so will wait until Thursday to go into the office. The CDC says you can test positive for weeks even though you’re not contagious after 10 days, but if you test positive you need to wait the full 10 days. I don’t feel bad, just bleh.

I’m at day 8. Tested positive at day 7, so will wait until Thursday to go into the office. The CDC says you can test positive for weeks even though you’re not contagious after 10 days, but if you test positive you need to wait the full 10 days. I don’t feel bad, just bleh.
Sorry buddy.
I hope you are going to bounce back sooner than i did!!

I hope you both are doing well.
Sorry to hear about both you nice folks getting sick .

My brother-in law recently tested positive, but has mild symptoms.

You al take care up there

FWIW, myself and the guys at work all kind of drug ass for about a month afterwards. Didn't feel bad, just worn out.

Back