My wedding ring

Nice job on the ring Chris and be thankful that you woman likes to help. That way when it comes new/old machine time she will be ok with it.

Paul

Thank you Paul. So far she has had no complaints with tool acquisitions!!!!

Chris.

A welding and Machining wife is a great thing. I just drop a hint to my wife that we could do this or that so much easier with X and after a while she days "why don't you get that thing you were talking about the other day", Won't that make it easier to do this? When she goes there I have already picked one out and I push the Buy It Now Button and order it before she has a chance to change her mind. That was how we ended up with a 4X4 small shop CNC Plasma table. She thought it would be fun designing wall art and doing yard art like garden borders and drive way edgers. Once she suggested it, I made it happen, and I built the shop building while I was waiting for all the boxes to arrive from Reno Nevada, Connecticut, Chicago and California. The machine came from all over the place and took almost three weeks to arrive from the time the first crate till the last crate finally showed up. The UPS man hated me for about 2 years after that. But it does some cool stuff, and puts a smile on your face that takes several hours to wear off when you run it and make something. SO if she's a helper, keep her handy, because they are really very hard to find...

Bob

Well Bob, thats kinda what happened here. lol I had the idea to make my ring, and she asked what I needed to make it. And I got indexable tooling lol!!!. But ya she is pretty good about this stuff. Heck I even had her out there welding, well until a spark went thru the green jacket she was wearing :lmao:. She said no more after that.

Chris

Back