My rant about shipping cost

Keep in mind almost all of these agreements were made when the US was by far the largest and most successful economy in the world. Countries like China, India, Japan, and half of Europe were considered underdeveloped nations. As such we were willing to give them a break and improve their economic development. Little did we know that 100 years later the Chinese economy would be the second largest in the world and India wouldn't be that far behind.

We're still treating them like they're the little kids on the block when they're poised to kick our a**es.

Why the hell are we helping the enemy destroy us?
Because you can’t just renege on an agreement when you want to without negative effects elsewhere. The article states the problem and how it is getting resolved, so I won’t repeat it here, but we are on the way to them paying higher rates and them not having a competitive advantage in this area.

Regarding shipping, the wheel bearing on my trruck failed back in April. I ordered one from Detroit Axle on E-Bay
and installed it. After 3000 miles, it failed so I sent a message to Detroit Axle and they agreed to
replace it at a cost of $30.00.:apologize: Not happy with the high shipping price and dubious quality, I ordered
a Moog bearing assembly instead. I suppose I could get a spare for $30 but not sure if it is worth it...:cautious:

Back