• Probably not

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Not sure/Decline to answer

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Hi Erik,
The troglodytes are always going to cause problems and try to bring folks down.

The reason you ( and I) make videos is to try to impart knowledge on others.
When we do this, the folks who feel bad for themselves, feel the need to try to bring you to their misery, by undermining your abilities.
Don’t pay them any attention.
As a matter of fact you can have fun with them, knowing that they are stuck in their miserable existence.
Make more videos to express your truth, no matter who likes it.
You have nothing to prove to anyone, especially troglodytes
Man, one day when I grow I want to be like you Doc! And I ain’t kidding. I am truly wired for self hate as evidenced by I could get a million thumbs up and one thumbs down/snide comment will totally negate the million ups.

I have *never* been tempted to go on MySpace (back in the day), Facebook, Instagram for reasons of time management & privacy. I don’t feel like I missed anything.

I have made some YouTube videos, but I stopped pretty soon after somebody commented on how fat I was. I made a video on lacing (or truing) a bicycle wheel & somebody posted the comment “So when is the baby due?” Why would I continue taking my time to make videos if some people are going to be rude? This is an example of one bad apple spoiling the whole barrel.

I have to wonder if it is the best use of someone’s time to spend the limited time that we have on social media. Our ancestors experienced the real (as opposed to digital) world for about 15,000 generations.
There’s a-holes everywhere. Ya just gotta get used to it, or shake it off or get used to not doing anything because theres one “heckler” in the crowd.

Besides, if you’re fat, you’re fat. Get comfortable with it or do something about it (Which I think you are).

For the record, I’m not exactly a “waif” either…

Erik, time to make another video about when the baby is due. Address the heckler: Why yes, I am expecting, very soon! I'm expecting you to hit that like button and visit my Patreon page, muh-fugga! I'm also expecting you to watch my new videos too, 'cause you know you like my 'quipment. You know your mom won't buy you a mill and lathe from the top of PM's offerings, and your mom thinks a Miller Dynasty is what you call watching daytime reruns with a 12-pack.

I think that tops telling 'em that they're ugly no matter what, but you can always diet.

Man, one day when I grow I want to be like you Doc! And I ain’t kidding. I am truly wired for self hate as evidenced by I could get a million thumbs up and one thumbs down/snide comment will totally negate the million ups.
Tony, i have seen your work.
you are head and shoulders above any heckler.
i'm proud to have you in our presence

feel sorry for the underqualified, who try or have tried to steal, under-rate or otherwise undermine your gifts and talents.
they will never know your joy or skill

Back