My neighbor called the police on me for noise pollution

Wow this guy really believes he owns the parking in front of his house on a public street
Entitlement is never good
We had a coworker who had this exact hang up which had been going on for years. If people parked in front of his house overnight, uprooted plants would be found thrown on their hood. It all came to a big end when he finally snapped and walked into the "offending" neighbor's yard with a pistol. It jammed when he tried to fire it, then left and returned with a shotgun, killing the neighbor through their living room window. The cops showed up and told him to drop it, he turned it towards them, and that was the end of him.

Point being, you never really know about the mindset of complaining neighbors, so be careful about "showing them." There's a chance that they know no limits.

We had a coworker who had this exact hang up which had been going on for years. If people parked in front of his house overnight, uprooted plants would be found thrown on their hood. It all came to a big end when he finally snapped and walked into the "offending" neighbor's yard with a pistol. It jammed when he tried to fire it, then left and returned with a shotgun, killing the neighbor through their living room window. The cops showed up and told him to drop it, he turned it towards them, and that was the end of him.

Point being, you never really know about the mindset of complaining neighbors, so be careful about "showing them." There's a chance that they know no limits.
you can live your life in fear, or you can stand up for yourself
a coward dies one thousand deaths

Some guy the next town over (Cotati, CA) just got shot to death over “the street parking in front of the neighbor’s house”. This particular feud had been going on for about 30 years.

The guy that ended up getting shot to death had purposely parked a junky Buick in front of his neighbor’s house as often as he could, which ended up being most of the time.

The neighbor who was protective about the street parking in front of his place eventually got tired of looking at the junky Buick and went over to his neighbor’s house and fired multiple handgun rounds into the neighbor who was legally parked.

Some guy the next town over (Cotati, CA) just got shot to death over “the street parking in front of the neighbor’s house”. This particular feud had been going on for about 30 years.

The guy that ended up getting shot to death had purposely parked a junky Buick in front of his neighbor’s house as often as he could, which ended up being most of the time.

The neighbor who was protective about the street parking in front of his place eventually got tired of looking at the junky Buick and went over to his neighbor’s house and fired multiple handgun rounds into the neighbor who was legally parked.

Well, he won't have to worry about who is parked in front of his "former" house after he goes to the "big house' as my dad called it.

If running a day care center then zero welding ever when clients present.

NEVER!!!!

Close garage door or otherwise make sure zero light can escape.

We had surface burns on cornea from reflected light from welding behind us.

Change of light to cause pupil to move hurts badly.

Light can reflect and travel and most likely be harmless but as others stated, hard to defend as just a photo or video proves it happened but no need for light meter to start a fuss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If running a day care center then zero welding ever when clients present.

NEVER!!!!

Close garage door or otherwise make sure zero light can escape.

We had surface burns on cornea from reflected light from welding behind us.

Change of light to cause pupil to move hurts badly.

Light can reflect and travel and most likely be harmless but as others stated, hard to defend as just a photo or video proves it happened but no need for light meter to start a fuss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yet another reason to work on the lathe—I love it!

Back