Monarch 10EE

Oldseabee

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have a chance to purchase a 1954 that was converted by the factory to the ESLR system. 220v single phase. Only comes with one 3 jaw chuck. I think it's a bargain at $4,500. And I get to test it before I purchase it. Seller said everything works as it should. Good deal or pass?

Last edited:
Like said above, condition is everything. Sounds like a very good deal. I have two 10EEs and would not sell either that cheap. I gave 2500 for the second one with a dead DC drive several years ago.

ELSR aka, Electronic Lead Screw Reversing

I have a chance to purchase a 1954 that was converted by the factory to the ESLR system. 220v single phase. Only comes with one 3 jaw chuck. I think it's a bargain at $4,500. And I get to test it before I purchase it. Seller said everything works as it should. Good deal or pass?
That sounds quite reasonable. For comparison, this is one for sale from the guy I bought my bandsaw.

10ee have a high resale value, particularly if the drives are working. ELSR increases the value. There is likely wear and some issues but few decent 10ee go for 4500. Dave

Back