Model Airplaners Regroup Here!

mike

that's great!:)

who was talking about a Fox 'combat' Stunt 35?

what's that?

here's pic of current regular one.

Have A Nice Day!

Fox 35 Stunt.JPG

How bout we regroup with this one. This bad boy is a control line stunt ship. That it a Saito 1.82 Twin 4 stroker in the nose. 86 in span 1638 sq in. of wing.

"Billy G"

You do like to build them big Bill. Do you need to fill your pockets full of rocks before flying that beast?

A funny C/L story: My dad has trouble with motion sickness. He can't do carnival rides or even ride in the back seat of a car. Consequently he always had a tough time flying control line. Once he, my uncle and I were out flying and my dad wanted to take a turn. He put a few shots of fuel in the tank, about enough for three minutes of flying, which was about all he could handle. After starting the engine, he handed the plane to my uncle who proceeded to fill the tank the rest of the way up as my dad walked the lines out to the center. He started out well but after about five minutes he started getting dizzy and as the flight went on, he eventually got so dizzy that he fell down. By that time, my uncle was out there to take over and successfully finish out the flight. Of course we were laughing hysterically as it all unfolded. :biggrin:

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such animal as a Fox Combat Stunt .35. I collect Fox Engines.

"Billy G" :biggrin:

Hello Billy,

You're right - I think I said how excited we were when Fox introduced the Fox Combat - never was/could be a 'combat/stunt'. I used to fly them in various combat models running pacifier tanks, small diameter, high pitch props and up to 40% Nitro as I recall - always a demonstration of who had them hand starting without using a 'chicken stick'!

Hello All,

I have to blame racecar builder, tl, and a few others - went out and bought a couple of electric powered planes this afternoon, and of course, while I was there I needed another radio/transmitter system (Futaba 6XA).

You guys made me do it!!!!!

Will be going to do some indoor flying at a local HS gymnasium this coming Thursday - a gentleman I met will allow me to use some of his aircraft.

Looking forward to getting back in.

Hello All,

I have to blame racecar builder, tl, and a few others - went out and bought a couple of electric powered planes this afternoon, and of course, while I was there I needed another radio/transmitter system (Futaba 6XA).

You guys made me do it!!!!!

Told you so. lol :eek:

Back