model 602 Ex-cell-o milling machine parts

no response from them at this time. I am looking for the housing in the head that supports the main drive shaft at the top just under the pulley assembly that is attached to drive motor.the part # is 52-15206. Also the brake lever and all the components to the brake.

I also have an excello parted out. let me know if the above does not work for you
Good morning. Old thread, but thought I'd ask - I have an older Ex-Cell-O ("XLO") 602. If you still have your parts machine, I'd be interested in a couple bits from the head. Mine is missing the Vari-Speed Fork (cast U-Shaped bit that raises and lowers the front varidisk spindle bearing) and the top cover. Previous owner was rebuilding and somehow lost these cast pieces. If available, please advise. Thanks and best regards - Stephen

I still have it, but not interested in all the work to break it down to individual parts. I'll sell the whole head for $200. you could double your money going into the parts bidness.

I still have it, but not interested in all the work to break it down to individual parts. I'll sell the whole head for $200. you could double your money going into the parts bidness.
Oh my Lord - I just saw your reply from November. Very sorry I missed that. I would be interested in the head, if you still have it. Can you shoot a picture or two so I can compare and assure its the same build as mine?

still have it. pic of my running machine. same head

excello 602 CNC head.jpg

Thanks so much for the response. Unfortunately, I have the older version of the 602 (XLO cast into the face of the front plate). From what I've read in other posts, it doesn't look like the guts are interchangeable. Again, appreciate your offer (and wish it would work!). Best regards, Stephen.

I am sure the parts are the same, only different :)

Ha! You're assuredly right! But your comment led me to look a little deeper. There were three generations of these mills. Mine is the oldest. But, I compared my parts breakdown (O&M number 52672) with a newer breakdown (O&M number 52981) and at least for that comparison, it does look like the machines share the Vari-speed fork, PN 52-12164. So, it might be worth the gamble. Any idea what it'll cost to ship that head from Minnesota to South Carolina?

Back